This website is owned and operated by THEATRE. We accept and respect individual privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Our purpose for collecting your personal information is to do internal research about your interests to deliver a safe experience. It's efficient, smooth, and customizable to your liking. Including to protect your benefit Doing internal research will enable us to provide services and offer features. That best meets your needs And to customize the website to give you a safer and easier experience. We only collect personal information about you that we deem necessary to achieve this purpose.
When you use our website By choosing to provide personal information to us, you agree to the terms and conditions of this policy. And consent that such information is transferred and stored on our servers located anywhere under our supervision or authorized vendors/suppliers/service providers.
How do we collect information?
Theatre may collect your personal information, which typically occurs when you:
• Visit our website.
• Participate in contests or promotions.
• Participate in surveys or questionnaires.
• Subscribe to our mailing list.
• Register as an e-newsletter member.
• Submit comments on the website or
• Make purchases through our website or other online platforms.
Personal information we collect from you
Personal information means any information, whether recorded in a material form or not. In which the identity of that person is evident or can be validated reasonably and directly. The entities that hold the information or when combined with other information can be identified directly and surely.
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Name, address, contact number, email address, physical contact information
- Transactional data based on your activities on the Site (such as bids, purchases, sales, and content created by you or associated with your account).
- The URL that you have been redirected to (whether or not this URL is on our site), your computer browser data, and your IP address.
- Your behavior and buying patterns
- Shipping, billing, and other information you provide in order to purchase or ship products.
- Community Chat, Dispute Resolution Chat Communications through our website and communications sent to us.
- Other information from your interactions with our sites, services, content, and advertising, including computer data and connections. Site view statistics Traffic to and from the site, advertising data, IP addresses, and standard web log data.
The purpose or reason for which the store collects the information
Our main purpose for collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe and smooth experience. Efficient and customizable as you need We may use personal information to
- Maintain the website Deliver the ordered goods Provide service and assistance to your customers according to your request.
- Communicate and respond to your requests and queries
- Provides functionality on our site and for technical and functional management.
- Analyze, develop, improve and optimize applications Site functionality and performance And our products and services
- Manage the security of the site Our networks and systems
- Marketing our products and services And tailor our marketing and sales activities according to your interests.
How do we use the information?
In general, we may combine information collected from you from a variety of methods. As described above, it is a single customer base. And use your personal information in the ways that you reasonably expect, including, but not limited to, for any of the following purposes:
- To provide information about the service that you have requested or agreed to receive.
- To send you an electronic newsletter, SMS, email, Facebook post or to provide you with a special offer or promotion.
- Discounts, information about new product offerings, or information about products or services we consider to be
- interests on our own behalf or in the behavior of third parties unless you tell us not to do so.
- To process your registration with the online service, including verifying that your information is working and correct.
- To allow you to participate in online service features such as promotions and online shopping.
- To diagnose, manage or improve online services
- To personalize your experience with online services or to provide you with specific content most relevant to you.
- To respond to rewards or purchases in response to specific requests from you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website.
- To conduct marketing research and analysis and for any other purpose for which you have consented, such as the purposes that may be set out in this policy and other purposes as permitted or required by law
Who does THEATRE share your information with?
THEATRE may share your statistics and personal information with unrelated franchises, agents, vendors, service providers, or other companies for the purpose of processing and fulfilling orders. Conduct research and analysis of marketing, achieving rewards, prizes, and purchases. And to send an offer Promotion, marketing information, discounts, information about new product offerings, or product information. Or services we consider to be of interest to you by phone, SMS, email, Facebook post, and/or email, including for promotional assistance purposes, providing technical services for our website, data analysis Procurement Marketing assistance, and customer service. These companies may have access to your personal information. If necessary to carry out such functions, however, such personal information can be used by these companies. It is for performance purposes only and cannot be used for any other purpose.
THEATRE reserves the right to use or disclose any information as necessary or reasonable.
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, court order, subpoena, arbitration order, or award or legal request.
- To protect the integrity of the website
- To fulfill your request or to transact for you
- Cooperate in law enforcement or public safety investigations; or
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of the Theater or its affiliates or related corporations or property rights or User Safety Theater
Duration of data retention
The Brand intends to keep the information of each user concerned for the duration of which the User remains a registered user and for 3 (three) years after the User terminates for the legitimate interests of the User. Brand in the legal action that the brand may have against the users concerned. Where applicable law requires storage for a longer period of time The brand may need to do so.
Access, review, and change your personal information
You can view, review and change most of your personal information by logging into the website. You must update your personal information immediately if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you post publicly, you cannot change or delete the post.
We will close your account and delete your personal information as soon as we can according to your request, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable laws. We will retain personal information from closed accounts in order to comply with the law. Prevent fraud Collect any fees owed Resolve disputes, resolve problems, help investigate Enforce the terms and conditions of our website and take other actions permitted by law.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information in response to legal requirements. Enforce our policies to respond to claims that other items or content infringe on the rights of others. Or defend rights Under applicable laws and regulations, we may share your personal information.
To disclose user information to third-party service providers involved in the provision of any direct support services provided by the Brand to users, including, without limitation, consultants and third-party service providers (such as service providers). Logistics services) provided that the brand only discloses user information strictly as necessary to know.
To disclose user information to third parties, in taking legal action, to protect the legitimate rights of the brand, or to detect and prevent any fraud on the platform on the condition that such disclosure will Act on a limited purpose And be specific only as specified
We will not disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies. Government officials or other third parties Without a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure Except when we in good faith believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report any suspected illegal activity, without limitation the above, in any attempt. To respect your privacy and our ability to free the community from bad actors
Store name: THEATRE DRESSING ROOM
Address: Siam Center Building, Room No.150, 1st Floor, 979 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan Sub-district, Pathumwan District, Bangkok 10330
Contact Siam Center Branch Tel 02-2513599
Contact the office at 02-5417596 ext. 105, 0897618450.